About Me

My photo
Freelance Menswear Fashion Designer and Illustrator (Inspiration and Personal Work)

Saturday 1 September 2012

First Editorial Shoot for my Grad Collection

Sneaky Peak Behind the scenes of my first editorial shoot.

Photographer: Jamie Cowlishaw ()
Hair and Make Up: Sarah Morten (@SarahMortenMUA)
Models: Raimi Salami () and Liz Washington ( )
Menswear Designer: Amanda Salway (ME:  )
Womenswear: Bethanie Elsa Jacob and Christopher Waller
Stylist: Sophie Benson ()

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was my first time working with a stylist and it was rewarding to see how Sophie put the outfits together from my collection according to her preference and personal taste. I always look to editorial shoots in magazine for inspiration when I am designing so I was excited to see my first collection in this context and hopefully I will have many more opportunities.

If you would like to request some pieces for editorial photoshoots etc do not hesitate to contact me :)

Twitter: @A_Salway
Email: amanda_salway@hotmail.co.uk

Look #1 Backstage

Look #1 on set (couch)

Look #1 on set
Look #2

Look #2 On set
Look #3 on set


Look #3


...and then the rain came for Look #4

Shooting against the elements Look #4 on set

Look #4

Look #5


The final Look #5

If you would like to request some pieces for editorial photoshoots etc do not hesitate to contact me :)

Twitter: @A_Salway
Email: amanda_salway@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment