About Me

My photo
Freelance Menswear Fashion Designer and Illustrator (Inspiration and Personal Work)

Saturday 17 September 2011

London Fashion WeeK 2012 (16.9.11) - Shoe Envy!


I spotted this pleasant and rather daring young lady a few times today in the Courtyard of Somerset House and I have never seen so many people stop and hound her for her photograph. But it was the shoes that amazed the majority and were most popular with the photographers...and I have absolute SHOE ENVY!!! This pair of midnight blue platform heels are fierce with their gold chain and spiked detailing. And the best part, which could easily be the worst part to all of us who failed to pick a pair up, is what an absolute bargain they were. £64.99 from River Island. RIVER ISLAND!! She was even giggling when she said where they were from. Unbelievable. The worst part for me is that they were out last year so I am unable to purchase them. I have never really paid that much attention to River Island shoes, but from my lesson learnt today they are permanently on my radar.


Image Source- Theguiltyhyena

No comments:

Post a Comment