About Me

My photo
Freelance Menswear Fashion Designer and Illustrator (Inspiration and Personal Work)

Saturday 17 September 2011

London Fashion WeeK 2012 (16.9.11) - Alexander Huck



This rather eccentric dandy with his dapper grey double breasted suit was chilling out at LFW 2012 on Friday. I think the length of the jacket is interesting and how low the fastening is just between his waist and hips, styled with a dull powdery blue military jacket was a brave choice that he pulls off with attitude and confidence. The fox stole certainly put a smile on my face but wouldn't be everyone's choice of accessory. 

Then I spotted this stunning lady in a tight black dress with cutout panels, but what attracted my attention the most was her bird feather head piece. Later I found that the master piece was made by Alexander Huck, the gentleman above and as well as beautifully showcasing his creation she was his PR too. To get in touch with the designer the email is Alexanderhuck@hotmail.co.uk. The camera absolutely loved this pair yesterday and they were ever so popular


 

1 comment:

  1. He is really something!! I wouldn't say no. ;D

    ReplyDelete