About Me

My photo
Freelance Menswear Fashion Designer and Illustrator (Inspiration and Personal Work)

Friday 16 September 2011

London Fashion WeeK 2012 Day One - The Colour: Mint Green

Image- LFW 2012 Street Style at Somerset House outside the BFC Catwalk Show Space
I spotted this lady from a mile away mainly because I have become addicted to the colour of mint green since I saw it on the catwalk of Acne Menswear SS12 used as the key piece colour of a cable jumper. When I asked where the jumper was from she replied ashamedly, 'I shouldn't really say..' So to save her from the 'shame' lets just say it's from a cheap high street street store. Nevertheless, she is bang on trend for me with my favourite shade of the SS12 season. It's going to be a refreshing injection of colour to any wardrobe next season for both men and women.

Image - Dazed Digital Acne SS12
Image - Dazed Digital Acne SS12

No comments:

Post a Comment