About Me

My photo
Freelance Menswear Fashion Designer and Illustrator (Inspiration and Personal Work)

Saturday 17 September 2011

London Fashion WeeK 2012 - My Favourite Ladies Style 16.9.11


There were some fabulous ladies out yesterday at LFW, Somerset House and the above was one of my favourites! She looks so chic in this classic black outfit. My new favourite skirt length is 3/4 so she is on point for me. I love the A line skirt with the pleats at the top with her ribbed jumper tucked in and cinched at the waist with black belt. The cute, oversized white peter pan collar frames her face beautifully, with accessorys of maroon and gold from the bag and large glasses and hat protect her from the intense sunshine. Such a timeless and elegant ensemble.


I adore these painterly printed culotte style shorts. She has intended for the shorts to be the focus of her outfit, and rightly so! Her black top, nude wedges and brown bag compliment them adequately. 


J'adore everything about this young lady's outfit from the caged peep toe stiletto boots, the effortlessly drapped jersey dress, oversized orange shades injecting a hint of colour and a neat turban. She pulls the bag off great but I personally would have had a more simple bag with less bling, but that's just my opinion as I'm not a fan of blinged up bags.


If ever I was to fall out of bed and casually throw on a T-shirt, black skinny jeans and shades I would want to look like this! She pulls off nonchalance perfectly. My favourite pieces if definitely the Cheap Monday t-shirt and the quirky sunglasses which if I remember correctly she said were from Camden Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment